2 Kessa Exfoliating Mitts -1 Rough & 1 Smooth
- Two unique Kessa - Blue for rough | Salmon for smooth
- Blue for feet, elbows, knees and even full body if you dare
- Salmon for the more delicate areas
- Both are great all-round exfoliators
- Strong anti-aging and skin regeneration support
- Unclogs pores and removes dead skin cells to reveal smoother, more radiant, and noticeably younger skin
- Stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation
- Clarifies complexion and balances skin tone and texture
- Promotes skin elasticity and collagen production
- Helps eliminate harmful toxins that accumulate on a daily basis
- Enhances the absorption of beauty and skincare products to make them more effective
What is Kessa Glove? An authentic Kessa glove used to exfoliate dead skin, debris and oil just like those that have been used in traditional Hammam and Moroccan spas for hundreds of years. Made using high-quality Viscose Crepe fabric, it is super easy to use and safe on your skin.
What it Does: A Moroccan Kessa work wonders! Forget all those harmful and less effective chemical wraps, pastes and fake muds. Discover the vibrant healthy glow of your skin the natural way. These gloves are far superior to your typical exfoliating gloves, the Kessa glove delivers powerful full body exfoliation to uncover healthier-looking, more radiant, and noticeably younger skin for an immediate smoothness and glow. The glove’s unique crepe fabric quickly and gently gets rid of surface layer dead skin, impurities, toxins and excess oil so necessary for healthy vibrant skin. The energetic massage will leave your skin rejuvenated and refreshed. An essential part of our Moroccan skincare routine it essential to exfoliate at least twice per month. These gloves are inexpensive and will last for many, many sessions. A natural and more effective way to exfoliate. For the complete traditional Moroccan Hammam/Spa experience, follow your Kessa glove exfoliation session with our authentic Moroccan Rhassoul Clay Mask, and best-selling 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil.
Material: 100% Viscose Crepe fabric.Approximate dimensions: 9.25" x 6.5"
Skin Types that Shouldn’t Use the Kessa Glove: You should not use the Kessa Glove if you are currently experiencing any of the following: Generally have thin, delicate, or sensitive skin; currently have sun-damage skin; currently experiencing an allergic skin reaction or outbreak; currently experiencing skin inflammation or swelling; currently have wounded or a scratched skin
* Important Notes: The Kessa glove should not be used on delicate skin areas, such as around the eyes. Glove shrinks by 20% after washing.