Unisex Bering Ultra Slim Watch 17140-404
Bering was first launched as a watch brand in 2010 in Denmark by founder Michael Witt Johansen. Johansen was heavily influenced by his father’s travels to the Arctic and became fascinated by the tales of great adventure he would return home with. Johansen named his brand after Vitus Bering, a Danish sailor who crossed the straits that would later be named the Bering Straits in his honour. Bering watches are designed with a combination of Arctic beauty and modern, timeless Danish design.
Bering’s Ultra Slim watches are expertly engineered to have an extremely flat design. Each model in the collection measures less than 7mm in height to ensure comfortable and lightweight wear. The dials of the Ultra Slim models all have a clear and easy to read dial so that the wearer can read it at a glance.
Core Features of the Bering Ultra Slim Collection:
- Bering watches are characterized by clear streamlined forms and pure elegance.
- The watches in this collection all measure less than 7mm in height.
- Each model has an extremely flat design and is made of the highest quality materials.
- The dial of each Ultra Slim watch is protected by scratch-resistant sapphire glass.
Model Specifications 17140-404:
- This model features a white dial with two sub dials.
- The dial exhibits silver baton and Arabic indices and silver hour and minute hands.
- A stainless steel case frames the dial. It measures 40mm in diameter and 7mm in height.
- This watch is powered by a quartz movement.
- The watch is finished with a black leather strap that fastens with a standard buckle.
- This model is water-resistant up to 30 meters (3 bar).